*We Didn't Start the Fire *We Didn't Start the Fire

Seriosly?

The People's History of the United States? I'm not going to bother to say anything because the last thing I want to deal with is a flame war.

rich591 responds:

Well, considering that the book we were reading in the class was A People's History of the United States, and since this was a project for that class, I decided to put the book into the animation.

Angry Mermaid Angry Mermaid

So oil rigs causes tidal waves?

The animation is good, the audio is clear, and helping the environment is good cause but how the message is being sent is extremely asinine that it becomes counterproductive. The flash video defies logic by claiming that oil rigs are responsible for tsunamis despite the fact that they are created as a result of sudden shifts of the Earth's plate boundaries which have been going on for millions of years. In other words, tidal waves are like water versions of volcanoes where they'll set off in different periodic times. This message is trying to scapegoat someone for an uncontrollable natural phenomenon that managed to tear apart communities just so people who think the same way would feel better that there is some supposedly evil organization they can attack.

Because the irrational logic heavily undermines anything good about this flash video, I have to give this no stars.

Don't like what I said, tough!

Madness: Rising Madness: Rising

Indescribable genocidal madness...

JUST THE WAY I LIKE IT!!!

The Fat Anime Collab 4 The Fat Anime Collab 4

4 for WTF

But seriously, what the freagin' fuck was that fleshy worm thing with the mouth near the end of the flash?

Obama's Inauguration Obama's Inauguration

I'm a conservative...

And I think it's funny! Seven for animation and voice acting.

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Funny

Ball-busting funny!

Cpt Falcon Checkup Cpt Falcon Checkup

Short, but awesome!

I give you credit for the work.

Awesome Racer Awesome Racer

Great animation spoof!

However, it only mentioned once of who Racer X really is.

Tank Epic Tank Epic

Wow

This should have gotten first place!

Link's Prize Link's Prize