*We Didn't Start the Fire *We Didn't Start the Fire

Seriosly?

The People's History of the United States? I'm not going to bother to say anything because the last thing I want to deal with is a flame war.

rich591 responds:

Well, considering that the book we were reading in the class was A People's History of the United States, and since this was a project for that class, I decided to put the book into the animation.

Angry Mermaid Angry Mermaid

So oil rigs causes tidal waves?

The animation is good, the audio is clear, and helping the environment is good cause but how the message is being sent is extremely asinine that it becomes counterproductive. The flash video defies logic by claiming that oil rigs are responsible for tsunamis despite the fact that they are created as a result of sudden shifts of the Earth's plate boundaries which have been going on for millions of years. In other words, tidal waves are like water versions of volcanoes where they'll set off in different periodic times. This message is trying to scapegoat someone for an uncontrollable natural phenomenon that managed to tear apart communities just so people who think the same way would feel better that there is some supposedly evil organization they can attack.

Because the irrational logic heavily undermines anything good about this flash video, I have to give this no stars.

Don't like what I said, tough!

Madness: Rising Madness: Rising

Indescribable genocidal madness...

JUST THE WAY I LIKE IT!!!

Saturday Night Bloodfest Saturday Night Bloodfest

Good game

There's one problem though. After I've destroyed the Doom Machine, the game ends and said that I lost. Is this a glitch or do I have to complete more challenges?

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Really fun and reallt hard

It's hard to maneuver through the obstacle courses. What makes it even harder is that you have to restrain yourself from busting up laughing so that it is even possible to get to the next level.

Little Wheel Little Wheel

Very well thought out

Great art, fitting music, and the puzzles don't drive you insane.

Loz Majoras Mask- Clock Tower Loz Majoras Mask- Clock Tower

Amazing

The song is like a trance.

Bowser + Peach: The Revelation Bowser + Peach: The Revelation

Epic...

Just so epic... Especially Toad's face!